Le Souffleur, SouillacCurrently Open
- Address: Souillac, Mauritius
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
About Le Souffleur, Souillac
This is one of those attractions that have recently come into highlight in Souillac. Prior to this only the locals had a knowledge of the Le Souffleur, the geological anomaly that is a half-formed grotto on the side of a cliff that ultimately results in a geyser-like fountain of water, provided the seas are rough enough. However, if you visit this place when the sea is relatively calm, you will be able to see a natural land bridge nearby which was formed when the roof collapsed on another naturally formed grotto. A visit over here will leave you with many beautiful photographs.
Le Souffleur Information
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
Le Souffleur Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Le Souffleur Opening and Closing Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How To reach Le Souffleur by Public Transport
- By Bus: Nearest Bus Station- CNT Bus Depot
- Rent a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Souillac before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Souillac and book an accommodation of your choice.
Le Souffleur, Souillac Reviews
when you get that perfect shot its worth the road
Breathtaking place....wild South.. .nature at its best
It was really nice
Best place to forget everything and relax..