Le Souffleur280 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Souillac, Mauritius
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
This is one of those attractions that have recently come into highlight in Souillac. Prior to this only the locals had a knowledge of the Le Souffleur, the geological anomaly that is a half-formed grotto on the side of a cliff that ultimately results in a geyser-like fountain of water, provided the seas are rough enough. However, if you visit this place when the sea is relatively calm, you will be able to see a natural land bridge nearby which was formed when the roof collapsed on another naturally formed grotto. A visit over here will leave you with many beautiful photographs.
Le Souffleur Travel Tips
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Souffleur
- Entry is free.
Le Souffleur Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How to Reach Le Souffleur
- By Bus: Nearest Bus Station- CNT Bus Depot
- Rent a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Souillac before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Souillac and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.36% of people who visit Souillac include Le Souffleur in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40% of people start their Le Souffleur visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Souffleur
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Souffleur