Le SouffleurCurrently Open
- Address: Souillac, Mauritius
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Le Souffleur - Review
This is one of those attractions that have recently come into highlight in Souillac. Prior to this only the locals had a knowledge of the Le Souffleur, the geological anomaly that is a half-formed grotto on the side of a cliff that ultimately results in a geyser-like fountain of water, provided the seas are rough enough. However, if you visit this place when the sea is relatively calm, you will be able to see a natural land bridge nearby which was formed when the roof collapsed on another naturally formed grotto. A visit over here will leave you with many beautiful photographs.
Le Souffleur Information
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
Le Souffleur Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Le Souffleur Opening and Closing Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How To reach Le Souffleur by Public Transport
- By Bus: Nearest Bus Station- CNT Bus Depot
- Rent a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Souillac before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Souillac and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Souffleur
95% of people who visit Souillac include Le Souffleur in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.35% of people start their Le Souffleur visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Souffleur
94.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Souffleur
Le Souffleur Map
Le Souffleur Trips
Le Souffleur, Souillac Reviews
First of all if any taxi driver tells you the road is messed up and his car can't get ther find another driver. This place is surrounded my mysterious aspects and beauty all in one! The volcanic forming are not by accident. Do your research, and if you climb the serpent be aware of the blow hole!
Beautiful natural feature With secured concrete barriers Calm atmosphere
Nice place but dangerous place. Road for 2km is really bad. Need a suv to go there. And go on high tides if you want to hear the 'souffle'
You have a nice view of this wild cliffed coast, but there is no "souffleur"
Nice place to visit..
All QuestionsLe souffleur
- Persimmon Mound
- The R.E.A.L Church
- Hope United Church Of Christ
- Kingdom Dominion Ministries
- Space Coast Ministry
- US Naval Recruiting
- The Living Word Christian Center
- Marion S. Whaley Citrus Packing House
- Fractional Yacht Management
- Fiske Boulevard Church Of Christ
- Mcclarty Stadium
- National Racetrack Clearing House
- The Edge Custom Framing And Gallery
- Viera Christian Church
- Sunset Strip