How to Reach South Lake Tahoe - The Easiest Way to Reach South Lake Tahoe
- By Air: Reno-Tahoe International Airport (IATA: RNO). Most people fly in here, and then drive to South Lake Tahoe. For USD 24 you can take the South Tahoe Express Bus to Reno too.
- By Bus: Though there is a decent bus service around and within town, most of the attractions are not reachable by bus.
- By Car: It’s best to rent a car while in South Lake Tahoe.
- By Taxi: This can get really expensive, but often there is no other choice.
Are you looking for a South Lake Tahoe travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
All QuestionsSouth lake tahoe
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach South Lake Tahoe from Nearby Cities
|Tahoe city to South Lake Tahoe||22.14 km||22 mins|
|Carson city to South Lake Tahoe||26.4 km||26 mins|
|Truckee to South Lake Tahoe||31.49 km||31 mins|
|Reno to South Lake Tahoe||37.37 km||37 mins|
|Sparks to South Lake Tahoe||41.31 km||41 mins|
|Pioneer to South Lake Tahoe||71.97 km||1 hour 11 mins|
|Mariposa to South Lake Tahoe||80.79 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Valley springs to South Lake Tahoe||103.62 km||1 hour 43 mins|
|Susanville to South Lake Tahoe||111.81 km||1 hour 51 mins|
|Nevada city to South Lake Tahoe||117.15 km||1 hour 57 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near South Lake Tahoe
- How to reach Reno
- How to reach Yosemite National Park
- How to reach Sacramento
- How to reach Mammoth Lakes
- How to reach Napa
- How to reach Sonoma