Are you looking for what to do in South Lake Tahoe?
- The Gondola: It’s hands down the best way to take in Lake Tahoe’s sights.
- Vikingsholm: An unexpected place to see a fins example of Scandinavian architecture. Unmissable on your vacation itinerary.
- Tallac Historic Sight: The best way to learn about South Lake Tahoe’s history.
- Lake Tahoe Balloons: Soar 10000 feet above the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Magic Carpet Golf: Play 18-holes of mini-golf through a fantasy theme park!
Below we have a list of things to do in South Lake Tahoe and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your South Lake Tahoe getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to South Lake Tahoe with confidence.