The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Tram Stop 125 Normanby Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-396954000
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant is a popular fleet of historic trams that has been converted into an upscale restaurant. These restaurants on wheels are also the very first Tramcar restaurants in the entire world which ensures that all the people have a delightful dining experience. As you cruise through the stunning streets of Melbourne and get to enjoy the beautiful view outside, you would also be able to enjoy the seasonal menu consisting of delectable items along with the Australian wines. You could even consider making a selection from their completely stocked bar. The inciting decor, cosy atmosphere and friendly service make it up for a delightful and unforgettable dining experience.
How to Reach The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
- Light Rail to stop - Whiteman St/Clarendon St
- Tram 12, 96, 109 to stop - Clarendon Street Junction
- The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Address: Tram Stop 125 Normanby Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia
- The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Contact Number: +61-396954000
- The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Timing: 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!