Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark361 Votes Currently Open
A waterpark where one can enjoy the thrills of water slides while on a beach, where one can go from one ride to another without stepping out of the water, where one can while away time in the ‘lazy river’ while waiting in line for ones turn on a ride, where kids and adults can have an equally good time, well, that’s Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark for you.
The Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark is a great summer seasonal waterpark with a wide variety of rides for all ages.
Following are the rides that differentiate the Schltterbahn Beach Waterparrk from all other waterparks:-
- The Rio Adventura is an endless river that connects all of the waterpark’s attractions thereby eliminating the need to step out of the water in between rides.
- The Boogie Bahn 2, is the world’s largest artificial wave creating machine.
- Sea Trek, is an underwater helmet-diving experience that allows visitors to view the native sea life of the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Sandcastle Cove, a five storey sand castle with three levels of water slides and shallow wading pools, is popular amongst children.
- One can also rent a cabana for privacy and relaxation. The cabanas provide a common meeting area, private seating and table side wait service throughout the day.
Outdoor attractions operate mainly in the summer months. An exact schedule of their operational days is available on their website.
Indoor attractions are open all year round in a heated, covered environment.
Maximum of 6 guests per Cabana.
There are various events (like music festivals) that are organised at the SchlitterBahn Beach Waterpark on a very regular basis. The schedule for the same is available on their website.
Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark Travel Tips
- One can bring their own food and drinks(no alcohol or glass containers).
- Free parking
- Free use of inner tubes and life vests.
- The place is highly crowded on weekends.
- The place also features live entertainment during the summer.
Entrance Ticket Details For Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
Seasonal passes and packages that include a stay at their resort can be purchased from their website.
There are various packages available at the Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark. They are as follows:-
- One-Day Indoor Admission, Souvenir Bottle and Free Fountain Drink, Refills, plus 1 Custom Towel- Save $5 off gate prices.
- General Admission, Souvenir Bottle and Free Refills, plus 1 Custom Towel (12 to 54yrs) $50.97.
- Child/Senior Admission, Souvenir Bottle and Free refills, plus 1 Custom Towel(3-11 & 55+ yrs) $46.97.
One-Day Indoor Admission plus 1 Custom Towel-Save $4 off gate prices.
- General Admission plus 1 Custom Towel (12 to 54 yrs) $40.98.
- Child/Senior Admission plus 1 Custom Towel (3-11 & 55+ yrs) $36.98.
One-Day Indoor Admission, Souvenir Bottle and Free Fountain Drink, Refills- Save $3 off gate prices.
- General Admission, Souvenir Bottle and Free Refills (12 to 54yrs) $36.98.
- Child/Senior Admission, Souvenir Bottle and Free refills (3-11 & 55+ yrs) $32.98.
One-Day Indoor Admission- Save $2 off gate prices
- One-Day General Admission (12-54 yrs) $26.99.
- One-Day Child/Senior Admission Ticket (3-11 & 55+ yrs) $22.99.
Other Ticket Prices
- All day General Admission for adults (12-54): $50.99
- All-Day Child/Senior Admission (Ages 3-11 and 55 & older) : $38.99
- Two-Day General Admission: $70.99
- Two-Day Child/Senior Admission: $51.99
- Children ages 2 and younger are FREE.
Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark Hours
- Open on weekends during April, May and September.
- Open 7 days per week June through August.
- Maybe open till 7:00pm on some days.
- 10:00am – 6:00pm on some days as per the events.
How to Reach Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
- By rented car from city centre.
- Shrimp Haus
- A Popular Restaurant and El Jefe’s
- A Sports Bar, are present inside the waterpark itself.
- Both of these are open all year around.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in South Padre Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in South Padre Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.49% of people who visit South Padre Island include Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.06% of people start their Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark Reviews & Ratings
Where can I purchase tickets to enter Waterpark? Or is it the same price to purchase at front gate?Answer Report Abuse