Are you looking for what to do in South Padre Island?
- Seat Turtle Inc.: A hospital with a mission to rehabilitate and release any injured sea turtles.
- Dolphin Reserve and Sea Life Nature Centre: Touch tanks and sea excursions to see dolphins.
- South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center: Over 3300 linear feet of boardwalk, 5 blinds, a five storey observation tower with spectacular views of Laguna Madre. If you’re a birdie, you cannot miss this in your vacation itinerary planner.
- Whaling Wall: A magnificent mural that is spread across three sides of the South Padre Island’s convention centre’s walls from bottom to ceiling and is a breath-taking sight.
- Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark: Is a great waterpark with a wide variety of rides for all ages and it also has an indoor park which is open all year round.
Below we have a list of things to do in South Padre Island and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your South Padre Island getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to South Padre Island with confidence.