How to Reach South Stradbroke, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach South Stradbroke
- By Boat: Use the ferry from Clevland to get to South Stradbroke Island. This is the easiest mode of transport to explore Straddie.
- By Air: You could also hire a seaplane from Marina Mirage to get to this island.
- By Car: This is the most convenient mode of transport around this island. Straddie island also has their own shuttle service that will take you around.
- By Taxi: There's a taxi stand right where you get off the ferry.
Are you looking for a South Stradbroke travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in South Stradbroke
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in South Stradbroke. The most preferred mode of transport in South Stradbroke is Car.
Average distance: 18.15 km Average time: 28.68 min
Car 61.54%Driving 26 min Walking 0.38 min Overall average time for 21 kms 26.38 min
Motorbike 7.69%Motorbike 14 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 8.6 kms 14.5 min
Walking 15.38%Walking 35 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
- How to reach Coombabah
- How to reach Southport
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Gold Coast
- How to reach Broadbeach
- How to reach Currumbin
- How to reach Coolangatta
- How to reach Springbrook
- How to reach Brisbane
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Exmouth