Have a chance to ride the fastest powerboats in England. Powerboat Days offers thrilling experiences tailor-made to suit your preferences. The place gives lecture and instructions first about motorboats and then takes you on field with all the safety gear. Out of the many boats 3 of the most exciting are the Honda 40, Thunderbolt and Jet viper. You get a kick of adrenaline while riding these. There are different ride packages from which you can choose. All of the experiences are carried out on Solent waters and isle of Wight.
- Not suitable for disabled people.
- Prices inclusive of safety gear and a complimentary breakfast.
- Discount vouchers for Banana Wharf restaurant available.
- Refer official website for different package deals.
- Nearest Bus stop : Itchen Bridge, Lines- 3, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, X4, X5
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Southampton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Southampton and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.43% of people who visit Southampton include Powerboat Days in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58.18% of people start their Powerboat Days visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Powerboat Days
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Powerboat Days