Are you looking for what to do in Southampton?
- MayFlower Theatre: Having a history of over 80 years the Mayflower is a grand theatre where you can not only enjoy plays and music shows but can even arrange a wedding on stage.
- Solent Sky Museum: A museum dedicated completely to vintage planes. They also offer a chance to sit and experience the cockpit of some of their best models.
- Old Town: A place where history is recorded in the bricks and walls. Watch the Bargate, The town walls, The Tudor House and many more – see if online travel guides or blogs can help you plot the best itinerary.
- Powerboat Days: As the name suggests have a chance to ride some of the fastest powerboats on Solent Waters.
- Titanic Memorial: A fitting memorial in East Andrews Park dedicated to all the engineers who died in the sinking of Titanic – the most popular tourist attraction in town.
- High Street and Bedford Place: Experience a street full of colourful shops and the perfect place to buy anything and everything in Old Town.
Below we have a list of things to do in Southampton and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Southampton getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Southampton with confidence.