Westquay199 Votes Currently Open
- Address: West Quay Retail Park, 8-10 Portland Terrace, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 7ED, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2380336828
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Located at the centre of the city WestQuay is a sprawling 800,000sqft huge shopping mall. It has over 150 retail shops full off well-known brands. Opened on September 28th 2000 the mall is home to brands like Marks & Spencer, Dolce Gabbana, Zara, John Lewis and many more from the fashion industry. One of the favourite place for everyone to go shopping for the mall has everything you can think of. The interesting thing about the building is that its heated using geothermal energy. The mall offers many outlets for food and drinks for refreshments.
Westquay Travel Tips
- The mall offers a special Gift Card which can be purchased online. It is laden with a lot of benefits and discounts.
How to Reach Westquay
- Nearest bus stop: WestQuay (BS), Lines: 6, 8, 9, 11, 12 and X7
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Southampton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Southampton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Westquay Address: West Quay Retail Park, 8-10 Portland Terrace, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 7ED, United Kingdom
- Westquay Contact Number: +44-2380336828
- Westquay Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Westquay(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Westquay: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
26.25% of people who visit Southampton include Westquay in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.12% of people start their Westquay visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Westquay
63.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westquay
People normally club together Seacity Museum and Solent Sky Museum while planning their visit to Westquay.
People also prefer to start their day with Westquay.