How to Reach Southport
- By Air: Since Southport is located in Gold Coast, the best way to reach here is by reaching Gold Coast airport. The Gold Coast Airport also known as Coolangatta Airport is a small terminal which receives frequent connections from major Australian cities and some international flights from New Zealand and Asia.
- By Train: There is an electric CityTrain service which runs from Brisbane to Coomera, Helensvale, Nerang and Robina. This train runs parallel to the coast and can drop you closest to your destination in Southport.
- By Tram: The region has a Gold Coast Light Rail popularly known as "G:Link" which is the fastest, simplest and most convenient way of travelling around and connects most of the districts around the city.
- By Bus: You can roam around the city with Surfside Buslines which has stops on all the main roads in Gold Coast. Infact, all the main tourist attractions are serviced by bus. You would need a Translink GoCard Ticketless system to travel ticketless throughout your journey.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily and readily available throughout the city.
- By Bike: You can easily and safely bike around Southport on bike. They are easily available from most of the centers.