Situated in Gold Coast, the Sea World is an amazing theme park which serves the purpose of marine mammal park, an oceanarium and an entertainment zone. The park incorporates rides, animal exhibits and other attractions which promote animal conservation through education and through the rescue and rehabilitation of sick, injured or orphaned wildlife. Some of its attractive rides include:
- Beach Break Bay: This themed zone features several rides specifically designed for children.
- Castaway Bay: Recently opened in 2010, this zone contains a new children's area featuring Sky Fortress (a climbing structure), Sky Climb (a set of high ropes) and Battle Boats (formerly Battle Sails, an interactive water battle).
- Jet Rescue: Sea World's latest roller coaster.
- Sea World Monorail System: You can use it to travel between three stations throughout the park.
- Sky High Skyway: This skyway offers a bird's eye view of the park.
- Storm Coaster
- Viking's Revenge Flume Ride
Apart from these rides, there are shows which you can’t miss:
- Dora's Best Friends Adventure: It is a live stage show that features Dora and Diego, the famous cartoon characters.
- Fish Detectives: Sea World's seal show.
- Affinity: Sea World's dolphin show.
- Jet Stunt Extreme: A live jet-ski -based stunt show.
- With VIP Magic Pass: $99.99
- Discounts on group bookings.
- The rides start from 10:0 am and stop at 5:00 pm.
- Show schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, scheduled maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational reasons.
- Surfside Buslines- Translink
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Southport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Southport and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Southport include Sea World Gold Coast in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50.41% of people start their Sea World Gold Coast visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sea World Gold Coast
77.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea World Gold Coast