Sea World Gold Coast, Southport
Sea World Gold Coast, Southport - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Sea World Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Ticket Price: 79 AUD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 9.9K times in trip plans
Beach, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Sea World Gold Coast, Southport
Situated in Gold Coast, the Sea World is an amazing theme park which serves the purpose of marine mammal park, an oceanarium and an entertainment zone. The park incorporates rides, animal exhibits and other attractions which promote animal conservation through education and through the rescue and rehabilitation of sick, injured or orphaned wildlife. Some of its attractive rides include:
- Beach Break Bay: This themed zone features several rides specifically designed for children.
- Castaway Bay: Recently opened in 2010, this zone contains a new children's area featuring Sky Fortress (a climbing structure), Sky Climb (a set of high ropes) and Battle Boats (formerly Battle Sails, an interactive water battle).
- Jet Rescue: Sea World's latest roller coaster.
- Sea World Monorail System: You can use it to travel between three stations throughout the park.
- Sky High Skyway: This skyway offers a bird's eye view of the park.
- Storm Coaster
- Viking's Revenge Flume Ride
Apart from these rides, there are shows which you can’t miss:
- Dora's Best Friends Adventure: It is a live stage show that features Dora and Diego, the famous cartoon characters.
- Fish Detectives: Sea World's seal show.
- Affinity: Sea World's dolphin show.
- Jet Stunt Extreme: A live jet-ski -based stunt show.
Sea World Gold Coast Ticket Prices
- With VIP Magic Pass: $99.99
- Discounts on group bookings.
Sea World Gold Coast Opening and Closing Hours
- The rides start from 10:0 am and stop at 5:00 pm.
- Show schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, scheduled maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational reasons.
How To reach Sea World Gold Coast by Public Transport
- Surfside Buslines- Translink
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Southport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Southport and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sea World Gold Coast, Southport Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Antiguo Tren De Vapor De La Avenida De La Libertad
- Wesley United Methodist Church
- Arezzo War Cemetery
- St Thomas's Chapel Of Ease, York Road, Green Hammerton, Yo26 8bn
- Little Vine Primitive Baptist Church
- Rozhledna Kravi Hora
- Parque De Las Mesas
- Amarilla Divers
- Pollard Brook
- Pfarre Klaffer Am Hochficht