Are you looking for what to do in Southport?
PLACES TO SEE
- Boomerang Art- Aboriginal Fine Art Gallery: The gallery specializes in Aboriginal Fine art as it displays a large collection of aboriginal quality paintings and exhibits.
- Brickworks Centre: The Brickworks centre is a shopping hub that incorporates the famous Ferry Road Market. This centre is known for housing some of the leading retailers of Gold Coast.
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre: You can enjoy shopping in its fully air-conditioned precincts while you are making a visit to Surfer’s Paradise.
- Anzac Park: Anzac park was built in memory of the Southport soldiers who died during World War I. Further, additional trees were planted in it and a plaque was erected to commemorate the fallen of World War Two.
WHERE TO BE
- The Escape Hunt Experience Gold Coast: Test your presence of mind amidst live virtual situations as you go about gathering clues and solving puzzles so as to escape before the time runs out.
- Sea World Gold Coast: Enjoy a whole day at the Sea World which is an amazing theme park serving the purpose of marine mammal park, an oceanarium and an entertainment zone.
- The Scottish Prince Dive Site: Explore the bowels of the ocean and watch hull of the Scottish Prince which is the most famous diving site in the Pacific Ocean around Southport.
Below we have a list of things to do in Southport and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Southport getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Southport with confidence.