My Tea Shop3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 23 Duke St Hill, London SE1 2SW, UK, Southwark, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-7572151944
- Tags: Cafe, Coffee House, Family And Kids
My Tea Shop is a famous cafe which is known for its unusual setting. It is hidden beneath a little railway arch and attracts a lot of tourists and locals alike because of their delicious food. The cafe can seat only 16 people at once and is also popular for lunch or breakfast on the run. The owners stress on sourcing locally offering the customers with the freshest ingredients and contribute to the trade. The food here is extremely delicious and their sandwiches are tasty and thick and are available for a very reasonable price. If you are looking for a place in London where you can grab a quick breakfast or lunch, My Tea Shop would be your ideal option.
How to Reach My Tea Shop
Subway Jubilee, Northern to stop - London Bridge Underground Station
- My Tea Shop Address: 23 Duke St Hill, London SE1 2SW, UK, Southwark, United Kingdom
- My Tea Shop Contact Number: +44-7572151944
- My Tea Shop Timing: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!