Southwark Cathedral Venue Hire3 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Montague Close, London, Greater London SE1 9DA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2073676722
- Tags: Religious Site, Food And Drinks, Cathedral
The Southwark Cathedral provides a very unique setting where you can consider organising special events or rent it for meetings and conferences in a rather historic surrounding. You could choose from a selection of six meeting rooms, historic Cathedral interior and 2 stunning outdoor spaces. They also have an onsite catering partner who would offer you with the best in event or corporate hospitality. Be it private dining, wedding, business meeting, important conferences or any other important event, this place can easily cater to all these. All such amenities make it the ideal place to rent for the next event that you plan to host in London.
How to Reach Southwark Cathedral Venue Hire
- Bus 17, 21, 35, 40, 47, 48, 133, N21, N133, N199 to stop - London Bridge Borough High St (Stop Y)
- Bus 47, 343, 381, N199, N381, RV1 to stop - London Bridge Station (Stop S)
- Subway Jubilee, Northern to stop - London Bridge Underground Station
- Train Southern, Thameslink, southeastern to stop - London Bridge
Southwark Cathedral Venue Hire Reviews & Ratings
Excellent small meeting rooms
I've been to a couple of conferences here and I would recommend this venue unit, right in the heart of London. The organiser said it is affordable and for me it was very well connected, as I live away from the area and being right next to London Bridge station it has transport all over the shop to the South East and other parts of the UK. When I was there the food was good, well presented and tasty. The conferences were nicely placed next to the Cathedral so we could have tranquility while, we made our important business decisions that affected our future. If I was organising my own conference, i'd come back.