Soweto Bicycle Tour, Soweto
About Soweto Bicycle Tour, Soweto
Soweto Bicycle Tour, Soweto - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 10823A Pooe Street | Orlando West, Soweto1804, South Africa
Ticket Price: 350 ZAR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 15K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Touring Soweto in a car sounds too cliché! Instead, hire a bicycle to explore the winding streets of the city. Take an exciting guided cycle tour around the township and get a glimpse of Soweto’s different faces. The journey will take you to the Meadowlands, historical landmarks and different communities of the city. You also get to taste authentic Soweto food like the local burger of Kota and traditional beer of Shebeen. The tour will take around 2 – 4 hours. However, you don’t need to bring your own bicycle. The tour operator themselves offers facilities like bicycle, helmet, snacks and lunch. And the best part is the tour is applicable for people of different age groups.
If you are physically fit and capable of cycling for at least 2 hours, this tour is perfect for you.
Soweto Bicycle Tour Information
- Pick up and drop off shuttle can be arranged with your booking for all locations around Johannesburg.
- Bring camera, rain jacket (during rainy season: November to March).
- Pocket money for additional snacks on the road or souvenirs at the market.
- Wear comfortable shoes, extra sweater (especially for winter season) or rain jacket.
- For individuals who are little shaky about cycling, tandem bicycles are available.
- Lunch is served either after 10am slot tour or before 1pm slot tour.
Soweto Bicycle Tour Ticket Prices
2 hour bicycle tour:
- RAND 350 for each person for Backpackers guests.
- RAND 430 for each person for our “Tour-only” guests.
4 hour bicycle tour:
- RAND 450 for each person for Backpackers guests.
- RAND 530 for each person for our “Tour-only” guests.
Soweto Bicycle Tour Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit: 10am – 12pm
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Two slots for the tour: 10am & 1pm
How To reach Soweto Bicycle Tour by Public Transport
- By Car; Connect to M1 South direction Bloemfontein/ Soweto and follow directions above.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Soweto before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Soweto and book an accommodation of your choice.