How to Reach Sozopol - The Easiest Way to Reach Sozopol
- By Air: The nearest airport is at Burgas. From there you can catch a bus or taxi to Sozopol.
- By Taxi: BGN 30-50 by taxi from Burgas to Sozopol.
- By Bus: Buses leave Burgas for Sozopol every hour during the day starting 7am from the central railway station. It’s a 40 minute ride (approx.) and costs BGN 2.50.
- By Taxi: If you absolutely must, then take a taxi to go around Sozopol. Don’t be afraid to haggle. Taxis charge tourists 2-3 times the fare they charge locals. Agree on the price before you step in.
- By Foot: It’s easy to cover this town on foot, and all travel guides say it really is the best way to get around.
Are you looking for a Sozopol travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sozopol
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sozopol. The most preferred mode of transport in Sozopol is Walking.
Average distance: 8.67 km Average time: 12.33 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 10 min Driving 1 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 11 min
Car 33.33%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 23 kms 15 min
How to Reach Sozopol from Nearby Cities
|Burgas to Sozopol||10.39 km||10 mins|
|Kableshkovo to Sozopol||24.08 km||24 mins|
|Varna to Sozopol||88 km||1 hour 28 mins|
|Yambol to Sozopol||114.78 km||1 hour 54 mins|
- How to reach Burgas
- How to reach Sofia
- How to reach Plovdiv
- How to reach Varna
- How to reach Sunny Beach
- How to reach Nessebar