How to Reach Sozopol
The Easiest Way to Reach Sozopol
- By Air: The nearest airport is at Burgas. From there you can catch a bus or taxi to Sozopol.
- By Taxi: BGN 30-50 by taxi from Burgas to Sozopol.
- By Bus: Buses leave Burgas for Sozopol every hour during the day starting 7am from the central railway station. It’s a 40 minute ride (approx.) and costs BGN 2.50.
- By Taxi: If you absolutely must, then take a taxi to go around Sozopol. Don’t be afraid to haggle. Taxis charge tourists 2-3 times the fare they charge locals. Agree on the price before you step in.
- By Foot: It’s easy to cover this town on foot, and all travel guides say it really is the best way to get around.
Modes of Transportation in Sozopol
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sozopol. The most preferred mode of transport in Sozopol is Walking.
Average distance: 1 km Average time: 15 min
Walking 100%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 1 kms 15 min