Ravadinovo Castle346 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ravadinovo, Sozopol, Bulgaria
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +359-894034184
- Ticket Price: 10 BGN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
A castle in every sense but historical, the Ravadinovo is a masterpiece. You might mistake it for an ancient castle but it’s actually a modern project designed to look like a medieval castle. Built with stones on a sprawling area of 30,000sqm the castle has a garden, artificial lake, lot of big halls which gives a royal feel. It also has a wine cellar which you can taste if you wish. At night the look and feel of the castle from the grounds is even more brilliant with the all the lightings. Some think it’s akin to Disneyland, other’s feel it reminds them of Hogwarts. Whatever it may be it can only be decided after a visit.
Ravadinovo Castle Travel Tips
- There are no accommodation of refreshment facilities at the castle.
- There’s fun game that happens in the castle called the Escape game challenge where the participant will have to figure out 12 puzzles that will get them the key to the exit gate.
How to Reach Ravadinovo Castle
- Ask locals for direction. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sozopol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sozopol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sozopol include Ravadinovo Castle in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.82% of people start their Ravadinovo Castle visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ravadinovo Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ravadinovo Castle