Are you looking for what to do in Sozopol?
THINGS TO DO
- Sozopol Old Town: pretty cobblestoned streets, charming wooden houses, ancient town walls all make meandering around an absolute dlight.
- Church of Sveta Bogoroditsa: A picturesque church built during Ottoman times.
- Ravadinovo Castle: A castle with lovely steeples and towers on your way to Sozopol. It’s an unusual sight in an unusual location. There is a beautiful garden.
- Harmani Beach and Kavatsite Beach: beach bars, water sports and fun and sand. Crowded in summers.
- Sozopol Archeological Museum: Trace Sozopol’s 8000 year old history.
Tours and Activities
- Bulgaria Fast Ferry: It’s a quick way to get between Nessebar and Sozopol.
- Sozopol Diving Centre: Stoyan and Kotsi will thoroughly take care of your diving experiences at the best locations around Sozopol.
Below we have a list of things to do in Sozopol and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Sozopol getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Sozopol with confidence.