Watching a performance or a theatrical performance at one of the biggest theatre in the Southern Europe can be a unique experience in itself. Built in 1891, this theatre enjoys a historical status that adds to its attraction. Been through the history of its total destruction in 1881 due to fire to its present resurrection, this theatre has seen a lot of turbulence. Head towards this theatre for a ballet, opera or musical performance only to be spellbound in its art and architecture.
Croatian National Theatre Travel Tips
- The theatre is accessible by physically challenged people.
Entrance Ticket Details For Croatian National Theatre
- Tickets start at 50KN and can be bought at the box office or online.
Croatian National Theatre Hours
- Box office hours: 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Saturdays: From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 90 minutes before performance
- Office working hours: Monday to Friday: From 9 to the beginning of the show
- Sunday: 1 hour and 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Preferred time to visit will depend on the show timings.
How to Reach Croatian National Theatre
- Rent a car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Split before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Split and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.54% of people who visit Split include Croatian National Theatre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
27.93% of people start their Croatian National Theatre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Croatian National Theatre
71.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Croatian National Theatre