Marjan Forest ParkCurrently Open
- Address: West of Split, Split, Croatia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +385-21362991
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Park, Family And Kids
Marjan Forest Park - Review
Located on the westernmost peak of Split Peninsula, the Marjan Forest Park covers a huge area that offers picturesque beauty and plenty of things to do. In this park, there are a number of trails that you can follow through the forest that take you to the coast. In between there will be jagged beaches, vista points, ancient chapels, and even a zoo to keep you engaged. The centre of attraction is the Marjan hill that offers you sweeping views of the Split and the Adriatic horizon. A visit to this place will offer you a rejuvenating experience amidst the centre of the city.
Marjan Forest Park Information
- You can take an easy stroll or a jog to the peak of Marjan hill, Telegrin, marked by the Croatian flag at 178m above sea level offering breathtaking views over Split and the Adriatic horizon.
Marjan Forest Park Ticket Prices
- Entry to motor vehicles £ 50.00
- Bike Rent: 15KN for an hour
How To reach Marjan Forest Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: You can hop on bus 12 from Riva and get off at the last stop, directly by Bene beach.
- By Foot: You can also get to Marjan from the city by climbing the stairs to Vidilica from the Varoš neighbourhood west of Riva.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Split before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Split and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Marjan Forest Park
91.01% of people who visit Split include Marjan Forest Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.86% of people start their Marjan Forest Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Marjan Forest Park
84.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marjan Forest Park