Marjan Forest Park, Split
About Marjan Forest Park, Split
Marjan Forest Park, Split - Address
Address: West of Split, Split, Croatia
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 15.8K times in trip plans
Forest, Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located on the westernmost peak of Split Peninsula, the Marjan Forest Park covers a huge area that offers picturesque beauty and plenty of things to do. In this park, there are a number of trails that you can follow through the forest that take you to the coast. In between there will be jagged beaches, vista points, ancient chapels, and even a zoo to keep you engaged. The centre of attraction is the Marjan hill that offers you sweeping views of the Split and the Adriatic horizon. A visit to this place will offer you a rejuvenating experience amidst the centre of the city.
Marjan Forest Park Information
- You can take an easy stroll or a jog to the peak of Marjan hill, Telegrin, marked by the Croatian flag at 178m above sea level offering breathtaking views over Split and the Adriatic horizon.
Marjan Forest Park Ticket Prices
- Entry to motor vehicles £ 50.00
- Bike Rent: 15KN for an hour
How To reach Marjan Forest Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: You can hop on bus 12 from Riva and get off at the last stop, directly by Bene beach.
- By Foot: You can also get to Marjan from the city by climbing the stairs to Vidilica from the Varoš neighbourhood west of Riva.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Split before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Split and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marjan Forest Park, Split Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Trg Peristil
- Stadion Stari Plac
- Dvorana Gripe
- Ferry Port Of Split
- Budikovac Island
- Villa Simoni Apartments
- Caffe-restoran Dvor
- Split Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Split
- What to See in 48 Hours in Split
- What to See in 72 Hours in Split
- How to Spend 5 Days in Split
- How to Spend 6 Days in Split
- How to Spend 7 Days in Split