Nakic PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Narodni Trg, Split, Croatia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Nakic Palace is a popular photography place in Split. Designed in 1902 by Spiro Nakic in art nouveau style, this palace displays beautiful architecture worth a stop. Although this attraction can’t be visited from inside, still it does holds its worth to have a look from outside. There is a book store on its ground floor that is of much interest with locals and visitors alike. A visit over here is a must for clicking photographs and wonder at its architecture.
Nakic Palace Travel Tips
- You can view this palace only from outside.
Nakic Palace Hours
- Since the attraction can’t be visited from inside, you can have a look at it at any time of the day.
How to Reach Nakic Palace
- By Train: Nearest Train station: Zeljeznickikolodvor Split train station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Split before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Split and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.33% of people who visit Split include Nakic Palace in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.29% of people start their Nakic Palace visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nakic Palace
53.13% of people prefer walking in order to reach Nakic Palace