Riva HarbourCurrently Open
- Address: Riva Harbour, Split, Croatia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Monastery , Harbour
Riva in Split is a beautiful promenade that buzzes with posh cafes and restaurants. However, this promenade has a history that lends it a beautiful charm. Developed two centuries ago by the French reign in Split, this place became the centre of events and cultural life of the city. Till today it enjoys the same status. What makes this place an interesting one to visit is its stunning location: it has the south facade of the Diocletian Palace and is surrounded by buildings that were built west of the Palace. Other attractions within reach from here are: the Franciscan monastery with the church of St. Francis, the Bajamonti Deskovic Palace and the Port Authorities building on the east end. And the cherry on the cake is that it faces the sea that renders it a gorgeous look. A visit here is an absolute must during your visit to Split!
Entrance Ticket Details For Riva Harbour
- Tour packages tickets available online.
How to Reach Riva Harbour
- Rent a car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Split before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Split and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Riva Harbour Address: Riva Harbour, Split, Croatia
- Riva Harbour Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Riva Harbour(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Riva Harbour: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.91% of people who visit Split include Riva Harbour in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
41.1% of people start their Riva Harbour visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Riva Harbour
83.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Riva Harbour
People normally club together Jerolim Beach and Pakleni Islands while planning their visit to Riva Harbour.