Avista Stadium273 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 602 N Havana St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-5093436886
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Avista Stadium is an outdoor athletic venue in Spokane. Opening its doors to the public in the year 1958, Avista Stadium has undergone several renovations over the years resulting in a fantastic ballpark stadium that we see today. Equipped with lovely staffs and comfortable seats throughout, Avista Stadium is a wonderful place to catch a ball game. The stadium is the home ballpark ground for the league baseball team of Spokane Indians. The place also offers plenty of food options to choose from, making the experience wholesome.
Avista Stadium Travel Tips
- Check the pricing of the tickets and the timings with the management before visiting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Avista Stadium
- $295.00 (upper box season tickets)
Avista Stadium Hours
- Entry 1 hour prior to the game
How to Reach Avista Stadium
- Bus: No.34-stop Havana @ Alki (Fairgrounds)
- Rent a car or hire a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.4% of people who visit Spokane include Avista Stadium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.25% of people start their Avista Stadium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Avista Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Avista Stadium