Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes274 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1115 W Riverside Ave, Spokane, WA 99201, USA, 99201, United States
- Timings: 06:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5093584290
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Designed in an Italian Romanesque revival architecture, Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes is a Catholic cathedral in Spokane. The historical roots of the church trace back to 1881 when the building was just a carpenter's shop and the architecture of the church we see now is a result of the remodeling that took place in 1971, a mixture of old and the new. Following a rich tradition of music and sacramental proceedings, Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes is a wonderful place of worship with gray stone exteriors and relaxing interiors. Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes is also the seat of the Diocese of Spokane.
Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes Travel Tips
- For information on the events taking place inside the church, contact the management or check the official website.
Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes Hours
- Office: 9 am-5 pm (Monday-Friday), Closed daily from 12 pm-1pm
- Mass timings: 6.30 am & 12 pm (Monday-Friday), 7 am (Saturday)
- Mass timings: 7 am, 9 am, 11 am with a choir (Sunday) & 5.30 pm without choir
How to Reach Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes
- Bus: No. 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, X 24-stop Riverside @ Monroe
- Bus: No. 20, 60, 61, X 20-stop Sprague @ Monroe, Sprague @ Jefferson
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
38% of people who visit Spokane include Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
52.17% of people start their Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes
93.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedral Of Our Lady Of Lourdes