Centennial Trail323 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Washington, United States, Spokane
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature, Rides
What started as a pedestrian and a bike-friendly route, Centennial Trail has now become one of the most picturesque trails in Spokane to have a go at. The 37-mile paved trail of Centennial extends from Sontag Park at Nine Mile in Washington till the Washington/Idaho border. Trailing parallel to the Spokane River, Centennial Trail offers varied scenery including rapids, waterfalls, rolling landscape, hilly terrains, parks, and bridges. Several areas along the trail can be explored by dirt & mountain bikes and also by a horse. Centennial Park can be accessed from various access points and the trail is ideal for hiking and nature enthusiasts.
Centennial Trail Travel Tips
- Try hiking the trail during the daylight.
- Washington Discover pass is required at the Centennial Trail Trailheads inside the River state Park.
- The trailheads are marked with Centennial Trail logo and are open to hikers, bikers, rollerbladers, and joggers.
How to Reach Centennial Trail
- Rent a car or ride on a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.07% of people who visit Spokane include Centennial Trail in their plan
52.17% of people start their Centennial Trail visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Centennial Trail
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centennial Trail