Centennial Trail, Spokane
About Centennial Trail, Spokane
Centennial Trail, Spokane - Address
Address: Washington, United States
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Trail, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
What started as a pedestrian and a bike-friendly route, Centennial Trail has now become one of the most picturesque trails in Spokane to have a go at. The 37-mile paved trail of Centennial extends from Sontag Park at Nine Mile in Washington till the Washington/Idaho border. Trailing parallel to the Spokane River, Centennial Trail offers varied scenery including rapids, waterfalls, rolling landscape, hilly terrains, parks, and bridges. Several areas along the trail can be explored by dirt & mountain bikes and also by a horse. Centennial Park can be accessed from various access points and the trail is ideal for hiking and nature enthusiasts.
Centennial Trail Information
- Try hiking the trail during the daylight.
- Washington Discover pass is required at the Centennial Trail Trailheads inside the River state Park.
- The trailheads are marked with Centennial Trail logo and are open to hikers, bikers, rollerbladers, and joggers.
How To reach Centennial Trail by Public Transport
- Rent a car or ride on a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
Centennial Trail, Spokane Reviews - Write a Review
Well, this is an odd thing to be asked to review. It is a simple pit toilet, with no running water. Average in every way and likely a bit smelly. But adequate to the task.
Quite a lovely space to eliminate mid marathon training. If you leave the seat up you stink the place up. No running water to refill the bottle.
It was a restroom
- Nearby Attractions
- Albi Stadium
- Mukogawa Fort Wright Institute
- Deer Creek Apartments
- Wandermere Golf Course
- Spokane Indians
- Inb Performing Arts Center
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane-valley
- Spokane Felts Field
- Catholic Diocese Of Spokane
- Gonzaga University
- Spokane Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Spokane
- What to See in 48 Hours in Spokane
- What to See in 72 Hours in Spokane
- How to Spend 5 Days in Spokane
- How to Spend 6 Days in Spokane
- How to Spend 7 Days in Spokane