Events and Festivals in Spokane
- Bloomsday: Considered as the largest timed race, Bloomsday attracts more than 50,000 participants every year. The 12-kilometer race is held on the first Sunday of May.
- Spokane Gay/Lesbian Film Festival: Observed on the first weekend of November, Spokane Gay/Lesbian film festival screens independent and contemporary films over the weekend.
- Spokane Hoopfest: Held on the last weekend of June, Spokane Hoopfest is the largest outdoor 3-on-3 basketball tournament that involves over 27,876 players and 7,046 teams.
Trip plans for Spokane
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Spokane
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Spokane
- Events & Festivals in Millwood
- Events & Festivals in Medical Lake
- Events & Festivals in Rathdrum
- Events & Festivals in Loon Lake
- Events & Festivals in Palouse
- Events & Festivals in Inchelium