How to Reach Spokane - The Easiest Way to Reach Spokane
HOW TO GET TO SPOKANE
- By Plane: Spokane International Airport serves the city of Spokane. Although the airport is called International, there are no internationally scheduled flights. The nearest Seattle/Tacoma International Airport helps connect Spokane with the major international destinations. Seattle/Tacoma International Airport can be reached by catching a flight from Spokane Airport and it takes only about 45 minutes. From Spokane Airport to the city center, you have to ride on a taxi.
- By Train: Spokane can be reached by the Empire builder Amtrak train that operates daily between Chicago and Seattle.
- By Bus: Spokane is well-served by private bus operators like Greyhound, Wheatland Express, Bellair Charters, and Northwestern Trailways.
HOW TO GET AROUND SPOKANE
- By Bus: Getting around Spokane is easy with the local bus service of Spokane Transit (STA). There are hourly and daily passes too.
- By Car: Renting a car in Spokane is not difficult. If you interested in exploring even the remote areas of Spokane at your own pace, then renting a car is the best thing to do.
- By Bike: The city of Spokane with its improved bicycle infrastructure is fairly good for cyclists. To have the best experience ride along the Centennial trail.
Are you looking for a Spokane travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Spokane
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Spokane. The most preferred mode of transport in Spokane is Car.
Average distance: 21.45 km Average time: 24.85 min
Car 88%Driving 23.36 min Walking 0.11 min Overall average time for 21.79 kms 23.48 min
Bus/Trolleybus 4%Bus 20 min Waiting 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 11.27 kms 40 min
Walking 4%Walking 20 min Driving 20 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 40 min
How to Reach Spokane from Nearby Cities
|Glenrose to Spokane||10.27 km||10 mins|
|Liberty lake to Spokane||34.86 km||34 mins|
|Otis orchards to Spokane||35.55 km||35 mins|
|Post falls to Spokane||52.81 km||52 mins|
|Walla walla to Spokane||131.34 km||2 hours 11 mins|
|Tonasket to Spokane||230.42 km||3 hours 50 mins|
|Boise to Spokane||243.17 km||4 hours 3 mins|
|Banff to Spokane||270.05 km||4 hours 30 mins|
|Ellensburg to Spokane||348.45 km||5 hours 48 mins|
|Calgary to Spokane||408.28 km||6 hours 48 mins|
- How to reach Seattle
- How to reach Boise
- How to reach Portland
- How to reach Bozeman
- How to reach Eugene
- How to reach Yellowstone National Park