Jundt Art Museum33 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: 200 E Desmet Ave, Spokane, WA 99202, USA (inside Gonzaga University), United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5093136843
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Set inside the Gonzaga University, Jundt Art Museum opened in the October of 1995 and contains the art collections from the Gonzaga University while also providing space for traveling exhibitions. Comprising of the Jundt galleries, Arcade gallery, and an exhibition lounge, the exhibits in Jundt Art Museum include the works of both old and new masters (Rodin, Rembrandt, Picasso, and Giacometti). Despite the lesser number of wall exhibits, Jundt Art Museum carries unique and interesting art collections that are definitely worth visiting. Jundt Art Museum is also the art research center of the university including information about the artists and the history of the art.
Jundt Art Museum Travel Tips
- For information on the events taking place inside the museum, contact the management or check the official website.
- If you are in need of a docent to show you around the museum, give at least a 2 weeks notice to the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jundt Art Museum
- The museum is available on a rental basis, to know more contact the management.
Jundt Art Museum Hours
- The museum is closed during national holidays, check the status with the management before visiting.
How to Reach Jundt Art Museum
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.27% of people who visit Spokane include Jundt Art Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Jundt Art Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Jundt Art Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jundt Art Museum
Jundt Art Museum Reviews & Ratings
I saw an interesting exhibit of art from the department and loved the setting and views. It was an easy walk along the river from my hotel to the gallery. Before heading down the road, home to Pullman, I decided to pay a visit to the Jundt Museum. I am so glad I did! An exhibition of the four full time Gonzaga fine art faculty members is on display. It was an excellent exhibition! Do not miss it. It is worth your time.
The art museum on campus. Very small exhibits. This museum also has a great view of the pond and the staff is very friendly. Go in and say hi👋.
This museum is amazing. It has glass sculpture that is absolutely unbelievable. Another victory for Gonzaga University.
Great temporary exhibit of Fugimora paintings.
Great place to visit every couple months, take your boo there for a free date!