Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park20 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 29500 N Mt Spokane Park Dr, Mead, WA 99021, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5092382220
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Ski Resort, Skiing
Mount Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park is a ski resort in the northeast of Spokane with a peak elevation of 5,889 feet. If you are in Spokane and want to enjoy a magical escapade from the city then you should definitely head to the Mount Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park that comprises of plenty of activities like cross-country skiing, tubing, snowboarding, and hiking. Mount Spokane Ski and Snowboard Park is served by 5 chairlifts. The ski resort also offers night skiing experience which is totally one of a kind and a must indulge sports activity inside the resort. Mount Spokane is also known for hosting the Northwest Ski Championships during the year 1937.
Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park Travel Tips
- There are ski schools if you want to learn skiing.
- Please call the ski management or check the official website before visiting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park
- Adults Lift ticket $41.00 (9:00am - 4:00pm on Weekdays)
- Adults (ages 18-61) Lift ticket: $55.00 (9:00am - 4:00pm on Weekends)
- Adults (ages 18-61) Lift ticket: $20.00 (3:30pm - 9:00pm on Weekends)
- Senior (ages 62-69) Lift ticket: $45.00 (9:00am - 4:00pm on Weekends)
- Adults (ages 18-61) Lift ticket: $41.00 (9:00am - 4:00pm on Weekdays)
- Senior (ages 62-69) Lift ticket: $34.00 (9:00am - 4:00pm on Weekdays)
- Adult Pass: $599, Youth and Student Pass: $499
- For more elaborate pricing and information about the passes and the tickets contact the resort management or visit the official site.
Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park Hours
- The resort operates from 9:00am to 9:30pm at times, so check the timings with the resort management before visiting.
How to Reach Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park
- Bus: No 20, X 20 - stop Riverside @ Hemlock (Broadmoor Apt)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.01% of people who visit Spokane include Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.67% of people start their Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park
Mount Spokane Ski And Snowboard Park Reviews & Ratings
Great local mountain that my close high school friends and I have been skiing since forever! Always bought a season pass every year until the recent years I went to college. But a great mountain to visit and although they lack high speed detachable chairs like many other mountain you can always find yourself having a good time here! I still fly home every winter from Florida to ski. Would definitely recommend visiting!
This is my favorite place to ski, and I personally really like the runs. The new backside of the mountain (chair six) is highly recommended!
Finally came back after no snowboarding for a few years. Love it. They opened up a new lift and the new hills are good. They terrain park is really good. They have some good choices for food and drinks. The vista hill at the top of the mountain is a good place to warm up and maybe a grab a beer before hitting the snow again. Lift tickets are better priced for around this area so it is my go to place. Good night skiing as well for only 22 bucks
Great skiing! Smaller hill but still got plenty of room to try out new stuff without getting in anyone's way or anyone getting in yours.
Went there to pick huckleberries! They were plentiful and very big.