Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House203 Votes Currently Closed
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture is the largest cultural organization in the Inland Northwest that has art galleries, museum store, cafe, library, community center, and a center for plateau cultural studies. Take a look at the varying array of exhibits that include Regional history collection, regional textile collection, American Indian collection, and Art collection. Explore the nearby Campbell House that features the historical and art exhibits to understand the history and the heritage of the Campbell family. Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture is for the history buffs and provides plenty of the information about Spokane's past. The museum also offers adult programs and there are volunteer opportunities too.
Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House Travel Tips
- There are plenty of school tours from Tuesday-Friday so plan your visit accordingly.
- In order to visit Campbell House, you have to register at the Museum admissions.
- Special discounts for current & retired military officers and their families.
- There is half-admission price on Tuesdays.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the gallery of Campbell House.
- The Cafe at the premises is closed for renovation.
Entrance Ticket Details For Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House
- Seniors (65+): $8.00
- Children: Ages 6-18: $5.00
- College Students with ID: $5.00
- Free for children under 5 years and for all active museum members.
- Campbell House tour comes for free along with the admission ticket except on Tuesdays.
- Booking for a Campbell House tour on Tuesday will cost you an extra $2.00
Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House Hours
- Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture: 10 am-8 pm on Wednesday
- Campbell House tour: Tuesday-Friday & on Sundays (every hour from 12 pm-3 pm)
- Self-guided tour of the Campbell House on Saturday from 12 pm-4 pm.
How to Reach Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House
- Bus: No 20, X 20-stop Riverside @ Hemlock (Broadmoor Apt)
- Bus: No 60, 61-stop Pacific @ Hemlock
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.88% of people who visit Spokane include Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
47.46% of people start their Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House
Northwest Museum Of Arts And Culture And Campbell House Reviews & Ratings
The young man who did our tour was extremely knowledgeable! He was able to answer so many questions quiet literally impossible to stump! The mansion is beautiful as well, they even do weddings there! Definitely check it out.
Definitely worth a stop. Take time to see all there is and a great place to teach kids about early 20th Century and comes with the price of admission with the MAC. There is a permanent feature. Very nice staff, lots of free parking, plenty of places to eat nearby, and lots of beautiful homes in the surrounding neighborhood do make this museum worth a stop.
The volunteers have a lot of knowledge we enjoy hearing him talk.
Very interesting historic mansion to tour through. Very informed your guides. Learned about the family, the restoration of the house to as much original as possible. Also learned some of the early history of Spokane.
The Campbell house is a fun tour of a historic Spokane home and visiting the MAC museum next door is a fun, educational, and cultural experience.