St. John's Cathedral308 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 127 E 12th Ave, Spokane, WA 99202, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5098384277
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Built with a solid masonry without the usage of structural wood or steel, Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist is styled in a classic Gothic architecture that has a rich French influence. For spiritual people with love for architecture, Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist will come in as a delightful treat. Go through the stained windows inside the chapel with each glass representing a unique story, take part in the church service that ties you up with its glorifying prayer sessions complete with cultural richness and soul stirring music from the organ. Guided tours are available for the church and various other events are also organized inside the church. Visit the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist for a totally uplifting experience.
St. John's Cathedral Travel Tips
- For information on the events taking place inside the church, contact the management or check the official website.
St. John's Cathedral Hours
- Office: 9 am-4 pm (Monday-Friday)
- Bookstore: 11 am-2 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
- St. Johns Java: 9 am-noon (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- For the church service timings contact the management.
How to Reach St. John's Cathedral
- Bus: No. 44-stop Grand @ 13th
- Bus: No. 2-stop Rockwood Blvd @ Cowley
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.07% of people who visit Spokane include St. John's Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
66.07% of people start their St. John's Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St. John's Cathedral
91.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. John's Cathedral
St. John's Cathedral Reviews & Ratings
I have visited the Cathedral before & recall that parking seemed to be limited to surrounding streets. Could you please advise on parking lots etc.Answer Report Abuse
Here are some of the parking lots that I found near St. John's Cathedral in Spokane.
- 724 S Division St Garage
- 29 West 6th Avenue Parking
- 32 West 2nd Avenue Parking
- Diamond Parking