Steam Plant81 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 159 S Lincoln St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA, United States
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5094954797
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Brewery, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Architecture
If you are a lover of history, industrial architecture, and are interested in something unique and interesting in Spokane, then you should definitely check out Steam Plant Square. Once a fully functional steam plant that operated for over 70 years, the last boiler in the Steam Plant was shut down in the year 1984 and from then on, the historic steam plant underwent several transformations giving result to the present Steam Plant that is complete with retail shops, brewery, and a restaurant. The interiors of the Steam Plant are completely different from the normal buildings and taking a tour of the historical landmark is a worthy experience for sure.
Steam Plant Travel Tips
- The place offers free Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Most of the shops inside the building open only in the afternoon.
How to Reach Steam Plant
- Bus: No 43, 66, 165-stop Monroe @ 2nd
- Bus: No 43, 62, 66, 173, & 174-stop Lincoln @ 2nd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Spokane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Spokane and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.8% of people who visit Spokane include Steam Plant in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
56.41% of people start their Steam Plant visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Steam Plant
82.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Steam Plant
People normally also visit Downtown Spokane while planning their trip to Steam Plant.