Are you looking for what to do in Springbrook?
- Purling Brook Falls: One of the ultimate waterfalls of Sprigbrook on the mountain and a short distance walk from the car park. It is exceptionally spectacular after the rains. Enjoy a walk through the forest to the top of the falls.
- Twin Falls: Falls are reachable through a walk to the Twin Falls Circuit. It’s almost a 30 minute walk to the falls but it's worth it. The falls flow down into 3 separate rock pools – it's a good idea to have a swim on a hot day.
- Goomoolahra Falls: A pleasant little forest is seen at the end of Springbrook road. A zigzag mountain stream meets the cliff and small waterfalls are visible from the valley. You’ll get to see the falls from a distinct view over the rocks.
- Best of All Lookout: This is the best place to observe scenic beauty as the name suggests. It is the edgy natural arch of the springbrook mountain with fabulous view of Murwillumbah, Mt Warning (core of the volcano) and Brunswick Heads in northern New South Wales (Australia). Walk through with a spectacular view in the forest which is full of old knurled trees, rocks covered in mosses and the ancient plants.
- Natural Bridge, Springbrook: You will take almost an hour to walk around the Natural Bridge. It’s an easy and comfortable walk. While walking along this rainforest you will come across large Strangler Fig trees. You will be very impressed if you are seeing these giants of the forest for the first time in the national park. Further you will get a glimpse of the Natural Bridge through these trees. The walk through a beautifully covered mosses and ferns ultimately reaching the creek which is at the bottom of the ‘Natural bridge’.
Below we have a list of things to do in Springbrook and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Springbrook getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Springbrook with confidence.