- Address: Charar-i-Sharief-Srinagar Rd, Charar-i-Sharief 191112, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Town, Nature
Charar-e-sharif - Review
This place is not very well-known and a little far from Srinagar but as far as one day excursions go, the place is bound to be the most rewarding one. It is a town not far from Srinagar and a very holy place.
The place has amazing natural beauty the verdant surroundings and the green leaves make it an absolute pleasure to be in. if you want to get a taste of the charming beauty of small town Kashmir, this is the place you will want to visit.
Besides this, there are a few important religious sites in the town as well. The place is considered to be very sacred and hence culture-seekers as well as religious people will find it to be fascinating.
- Phone numbers are not available for most places in Kashmir. You can call the Jammu and Kashmir tourism hotline for any information.Number: 1-800-103-1060.
How To reach Charar-e-sharif by Public Transport
- Charar e sharief (Bus)
Restaurants Near Charar-e-sharif
- Food Palace
- Arabian Nights
- Hilal Family Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Charar-e-sharif
95% of people who visit Srinagar include Charar-e-sharif in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
63.04% of people start their Charar-e-sharif visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Charar-e-sharif
93.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Charar-e-sharif
Charar-e-sharif, Srinagar Reviews
- Little Zion Missionary Baptist Church
- New Life Baptist Church
- River Of Life Worship Center
- The Shack
- Greater Grace Christian Church Ucc
- Tipple Hill Winery
- Hubert Gregory
- St Joseph Catholic Church
- Camp Marvin Hillyard
- John W Rapp
- Garreth Farms
- Seven Dolors Church
- Bethel United Methodist Church
- Estancia Valley Catholic Prsh
- DWI Memorial Of Perpetual Tears