Hazratbal Mosque6691 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hazaratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006, India
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Tags: Art And Culture, Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Hazrat Bal Mosque in Srinagar, often called just “The Hazratbal” is the most important pilgrimage sites in the city and perhaps one of the most important for Haj Pilgrims other than the Mecca.
The lovely white mosque is serene and beautiful in every way. Watching the pigeons take flight around the mosque is a lovely and calming experience. Majesty is in the very name of the mosque. “Hazrat means majesty while “Bal” means enclosure. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that majesty is truly enclosed in the lovely place.
A definite must visit for the religious, but art lovers, culture seekers, history lovers and lovers of architecture will also certainly love this place.
Hazratbal Mosque Travel Tips
- Phone numbers are not available for most places in Kashmir. You can call the Jammu and Kashmir tourism hotline for any information.Number: 1-800-103-1060.
How to Reach Hazratbal Mosque
- Hazrat Bal Lower Bus Terminal
- Hatrick Restaurant
- Café Same Place
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Srinagar include Hazratbal Mosque in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.75% of people start their Hazratbal Mosque visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hazratbal Mosque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hazratbal Mosque