Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden5848 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids
If you are lucky enough to go at the right time, Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is one of the most spectacular sights you will be able to see in Srinagar. Although it is only open in April, it is a must see for tourists travelling at that time.
The amazing garden has huge sprawling acres of nothing but gorgeous flowers everywhere. The tulips in every vibrant shade imaginable are an absolute visual treat. One could spend hours together just admiring the place’s beauty.
The beauty everywhere is not to be missed if you are going in the right season. In fact, some tourists actually go to Srinagar just to view the splendor of these lovely gardens.
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden Travel Tips
- Although this place is only open in the month of April, it is quite possible that they will open it up to visitors during the second half of March so do check if the place is open whenever you go.
- The timings do change every year so they haven’t been given.
- Phone numbers are not available for most places in Kashmir. You can call the Jammu and Kashmir tourism hotline for any information.Number: 1-800-103-1060.
How to Reach Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden
- Brein Market, Bus Stop.
- JKTDC Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Srinagar include Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
49.41% of people start their Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden