Nilagrad RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Sonamarg, Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, River, Family And Kids, Nature
This gentle mountain stream sometimes takes on a reddish hue. The locals take it to mean that the water has healing properties. You’ll find many people bathing in the water. Also, apparently the flowing Sindh River here is a good place for river rafting. You can also combine a trip to this river with a trip to Krishnasar Lake and Vishansar Lake, which are nearby, a moderate hike away.
How to Reach Nilagrad River
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nilagrad River Address: Sonamarg, Ganderbal, Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar, India
- Nilagrad River Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nilagrad River(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nilagrad River: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.17% of people who visit Srinagar include Nilagrad River in their plan
95% of people start their Nilagrad River visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Nilagrad River
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nilagrad River
People normally also visit Sonamarg while planning their trip to Nilagrad River.