Pari Mahal5797 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pari Mahal, Srinagar 190001 (Wikipedia- Dal Lake, Zabarwan mountain Range, near Cheshmashahi, Srinagar), India
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Palace, Family And Kids
The Pari Mahal is a lovely ruin that is known for the stunning views of the Dal Lake, the mountains and hills and Srinagar city that this place provides.The Name Pari Mahal means Palace of the angels and it is quite apt considering the view is exactly what an angel watching over the city would have/
If you have some time on your hands do visit this place. It is a short drive ahead of Chashmeshahi and is quite picturesque. While the views it provides of Srinagar are quite remarkable, so is its own rustic beauty. The ruins have lovely long arches and tiny hollows that are quite pretty to see. And since it looks so pretty now, one often wonders what it must have looked like in it’s hay-day.
Pari Mahal Travel Tips
- Phone numbers are not available for most places in Kashmir. You can call the Jammu and Kashmir tourism hotline for any information.Number: 1-800-103-1060
How to Reach Pari Mahal
- Closest Bust stop is Brein Market so it is better to take a taxi from there.
- Nun Kun Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Srinagar include Pari Mahal in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
64.41% of people start their Pari Mahal visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pari Mahal
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pari Mahal