Shalimar BaghCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Shalimar, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Waterfall, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Nature, Sculpture
Shalimar Bagh - Review
The Shalimar Bagh is incredibly lovely. These Mughal Gardens belonged to the royal family and are in every way exactly that; regal. The majestic beauty of these gardens is precisely what several tourists, holidaymakers and honeymooners come to witness.
These gardens are the largest in the city. Mughal horticulture which is pretty remarkable already is at its best in these gardens. Located on the banks of the Dal Lake these lovely gardens are one of the most beautiful places to see in Srinagar.
The garden is divided into two sections and has beautiful sculptures within. The waterfalls in the park not only enhance its beauty but also make the place very tranquil and almost meditative.
Shalimar Bagh Information
- Phone numbers are not available for most places in Kashmir. You can call the Jammu and Kashmir tourism hotline for any information.Number: 1-800-103-1060.
How To reach Shalimar Bagh by Public Transport
- Shalimar Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Shalimar Bagh
- Sakoon Restaurant
- Hatrick Restaurant
- Coffea Arabica
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shalimar Bagh
95% of people who visit Srinagar include Shalimar Bagh in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
55.05% of people start their Shalimar Bagh visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shalimar Bagh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shalimar Bagh
Shalimar Bagh Map
Shalimar Bagh Trips
Shalimar Bagh, Srinagar Reviews
All QuestionsShalimar bagh
- Saint Andrews Church
- The Mead, A368, Blagdon
- K W Small
- Yeo Valley Organic Garden & Tearoom
- Clearwell Mine Management
- Clearwell Caves
- Clearwell Caves Ancient Iron Mines
- English Heritage
- St Philip & St James C Of E Church
- Moor Fast Limited
- Medway Valley Leisure Park
- A L Webber Building Services
- Just Paintings