Shankaracharya MandirCurrently Open
- Address: Durgjan, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Shankaracharya Temple is regarded as one of the most essential sites of pilgrimage which was established in 371 B.C. you can find that the height of the temple is near about 1000 feet. The temple has an octagonal base of 20 feet tall. The base supports the square building which is just placed over it. You can find that the stone staircase which leads you to the terrace is enclosed by the walls from two sides. Ithas a door beside the terrace which leads you to a dark circular chamber which is held up by 4 columned pillars. Shankaracharya Temple is a temple of Lord Shiva and hence you can find that a snake is encircled the Lingam here.
How to Reach Shankaracharya Mandir
- Rented car/taxi
- Shankaracharya Mandir Address: Durgjan, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001, India
- Shankaracharya Mandir Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!