- Address: Forest Block, Jammu and Kashmir 191112, Srinagar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Scenic Drive, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Yousmarg - Review
Yousmarg is a charming little hill station about 40 kilometers away from the city of Srinagar. Srinagar itself is quite lovely but if you want to spend more time in the midst of nature, this place is surely a great pick for you.
Tall deodar trees, lovely streams and verdant hills are mostly what make this place so beautiful and a great tourist spot. The drive to the spot in is in itself spectacular and if you intend to spend a considerable amount of time in Srinagar, this excursion is an ideal road trip to make.
You can also choose to stay at the place as there are quite a few lovely guest houses and quaint little cottages. The magic of Kashmir can only be truly felt by living in a place like this.
- Phone numbers are not available for most places in Kashmir. You can call the Jammu and Kashmir tourism hotline for any information.Number: 1-800-103-1060
How To reach Yousmarg by Public Transport
- yousmarg Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Yousmarg
- Local Kiosks and restaurants
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Srinagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Srinagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yousmarg
95% of people who visit Srinagar include Yousmarg in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
46.89% of people start their Yousmarg visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Yousmarg
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yousmarg
Yousmarg, Srinagar Reviews
Better than many other places in Kashmir because of low tourist crowd. Good place to track or to have a picnic with family and friends in meadows.
This place is really beautiful and it's my favorite one, you should must pay a visit to this place.
Yusmarg is a tourist attraction in central Kashmir’s Budgam district. This place is a real bliss but due to official apathy infrastructure is really poor. You cannot find some good restaurants here. If you are someone who loves the wilderness then this place is a right option for you. Close to Yusmarg is Nilnag a beautiful lake amidst the tall pine trees. If you love angling you are going to have a good time here. A local shopkeeper close to this lake is very humble all the basic food items are available there. Unfortunately tourism department is yet to make arrangements for overnight stay. Overall it is a place you should mark on your map if you are planning a trip to Kashmir.
Its a scenic and beautiful place. Good for trekking and long walks. Couldnt find any good restaurant nearby. Good place if you are planning to stay with family for a few days or for honeymooners
Yusmarg or Yousmarg is a hill station in the western part of Kashmir Valley in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir . It is situated 47 km south of Srinagar the capital of the state. Yusmarg in Kashmiri means The Meadow of Jesus . It is believed by the natives that Jesus came to Kashmir and stayed at Yusmarg for some time. It is an alpine valley covered with snow clad mountains and the meadows of Pine and Fir , It lies 13 km south of Charari Sharief a town of Budgam district of Jammu and Kashmir . It is situated at the bank of Doodganga River which is a tributary of Jehlum River . It is located in the Pir Panjal peaks, a sub range of Himalaya . The Peaks are: the Sunset Peak and the Tatakooti Peak for which the expeditions lead from this hill station. It lies at an altitude of 2396 metres above sea level.
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa