The festivals in St Andrews are filled with cultural activities all year round.
- St Andrews Photography Festival: Held in August-September, the festival pays to one of the most photographed and filmed towns around the world and covers more than 175 years of Photography!
- Snowdrop festival: During January end-March every year, people travel to the Cambo Estate to see the whole place covered in Snowdrops.
- On the Rocks, Student Arts Festival (April): The largest student-run festival in Scotland that is filled with art, photography, film, theatre, dance, fashion, music and comedy.
- Fife Jazz festival: Held in February, the Fife Jazz festival offers a 4-day program in St Andrews city where renowned Jazz artists come to the town to perform.
- St. Andrews Lamas Market: Held in August every year, the market is the oldest surviving medieval street fair in UK.
- St Andrew Highland Games (July): Staying true to the Scottish roots, the highland games have competition in Running, Cycling, Heavy Weights, Tug-of-war, Solo Piping and Highland Dancing.
- St Andrew Day (30th November): Dedicated to the Patron Saint of Scotland, the St Andrew Day is filled with activities and celebrated with traditional Scottish food, music and dance.