Events and Festivals in St Andrews
The festivals in St Andrews are filled with cultural activities all year round.
- St Andrews Photography Festival: Held in August-September, the festival pays to one of the most photographed and filmed towns around the world and covers more than 175 years of Photography!
- Snowdrop festival: During January end-March every year, people travel to the Cambo Estate to see the whole place covered in Snowdrops.
- On the Rocks, Student Arts Festival (April): The largest student-run festival in Scotland that is filled with art, photography, film, theatre, dance, fashion, music and comedy.
- Fife Jazz festival: Held in February, the Fife Jazz festival offers a 4-day program in St Andrews city where renowned Jazz artists come to the town to perform.
- St. Andrews Lamas Market: Held in August every year, the market is the oldest surviving medieval street fair in UK.
- St Andrew Highland Games (July): Staying true to the Scottish roots, the highland games have competition in Running, Cycling, Heavy Weights, Tug-of-war, Solo Piping and Highland Dancing.
- St Andrew Day (30th November): Dedicated to the Patron Saint of Scotland, the St Andrew Day is filled with activities and celebrated with traditional Scottish food, music and dance.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of St Andrews
20 Day Trip to Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, St. john's, Halifax from DenverBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Halifax, St. John's
9 Day Trip to Naples, Sarasota, St augustine, Melbourne, Daytona beach from Fort LauderdaleBy: Guest UserCity: St Augustine, Melbourne, Sarasota, Naples, Daytona Beach