Kingsbarn BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Off the A917 Crail - St. Andrews and a 10 minutes walk from village, Scotland, UK, St Andrews, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
The Kingsbarn Beach is one of the best kept secrets in St Andrews and is the perfect place if you like to explore non-touristy places. Dogs are allowed at the beach but need to be kept on a leash. The place is loved for its view of the North Sea and is apt for a quiet stroll in the evening.
You can also have a small picnic here and soak up the sun.
Kingsbarn Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
How to Reach Kingsbarn Beach
- Bus: Opp The Square
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in St Andrews before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Andrews and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kingsbarn Beach Address: Off the A917 Crail - St. Andrews and a 10 minutes walk from village, Scotland, UK, St Andrews, United Kingdom
- Kingsbarn Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kingsbarn Beach(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kingsbarn Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.65% of people who visit St Andrews include Kingsbarn Beach in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
57.14% of people start their Kingsbarn Beach visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kingsbarn Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kingsbarn Beach
People normally club together St Andrews Preservation Trust Museum and The Parish Church Of The Holy Trinity while planning their visit to Kingsbarn Beach.