St Andrews LinksCurrently Open
- Address: The Castle Course Clubhouse, A917, St Andrews KY16 9SF, UK, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-1334466718
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Golf Course, Family And Kids
A collection of 7 Golf courses- Old Course, Castle Course, New Course, Jubilee Course, Eden Course, Strathtyrum Course and Balgove Course, the St Andrews Links is one of the most popular golf places in the world!
The link has a history of 600 years and has been used since the 1400’s. This is the very place where the 22-hole Old Course was turned into an 18-hole course that became a standard for the sport, worldwide. Today, you can Golf at the iconic place by making prior bookings or simply take a walk around to feel its historic grounds.
- For dressing codes and other information, visit the official website.
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
- 1 January - 31 March: Euros 85 (For both adults and juniors)
- 1 April - 17 April: Euros 120 (For both adults and juniors)
- 18 April - 16 October: Euros 175 (For both adults and juniors)
- 17th October - 31 October: Euros 123 (For both adults and juniors)
- 1 November - 31 December: Euros 88 (For both adults and juniors)
- 1 January - 31 March: Euros 60 (30 for Junior)
- 1 April - 17 April: Euros 84 (42 for Junior)
- 18 April - 16 October: Euros 120 (60 for Junior)
- 17th October - 31 October: Euros 84 (42 for Junior)
- 1 November - 31 December: Euros 60 (30 for Junior)
For prices of other courses and rentals, visit the official website.
- You can access the place by making early booking (at least 2 days prior).
- By Bus: Adj Woodburn Terrace (3 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Andrews before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Andrews and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.46% of people who visit St Andrews include St Andrews Links in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.49% of people start their St Andrews Links visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see St Andrews Links
93.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Andrews Links
I don't play golf but just looking the golf course with its perfect green grass and tasting the atmosphere you can feel around you... I have the desire to start playing! Is it difficult to explain but I think it is a magical place, between the beautiful and quiet town of Saint Andrews and the sweet sound of the wawes of the North Sea... 🔝
Feeling the freedom while walking along the shore.. beautiful beach.
A classic course. If your lucky you’ll get to play. Or they’ll be hosting a tournament that will give a chance to walk the course. We saw the St Andrews Links Trophy on a beautiful, sunny day. It’s well worth the walk and the visit. The course looks so inviting yet is a massive challenge if you are not spot on.
New course in superb condition today
The greatest place on Earth. For any golf fan this is the ultimatum. No negatives what so ever.