St Andrews LinksCurrently Open
- Address: The Castle Course Clubhouse, A917, St Andrews KY16 9SF, UK, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-1334466718
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Golf Course, Family And Kids
St Andrews Links - Review
A collection of 7 Golf courses- Old Course, Castle Course, New Course, Jubilee Course, Eden Course, Strathtyrum Course and Balgove Course, the St Andrews Links is one of the most popular golf places in the world!
The link has a history of 600 years and has been used since the 1400’s. This is the very place where the 22-hole Old Course was turned into an 18-hole course that became a standard for the sport, worldwide. Today, you can Golf at the iconic place by making prior bookings or simply take a walk around to feel its historic grounds.
St Andrews Links Information
- For dressing codes and other information, visit the official website.
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
St Andrews Links Ticket Prices
- 1 January - 31 March: Euros 85 (For both adults and juniors)
- 1 April - 17 April: Euros 120 (For both adults and juniors)
- 18 April - 16 October: Euros 175 (For both adults and juniors)
- 17th October - 31 October: Euros 123 (For both adults and juniors)
- 1 November - 31 December: Euros 88 (For both adults and juniors)
- 1 January - 31 March: Euros 60 (30 for Junior)
- 1 April - 17 April: Euros 84 (42 for Junior)
- 18 April - 16 October: Euros 120 (60 for Junior)
- 17th October - 31 October: Euros 84 (42 for Junior)
- 1 November - 31 December: Euros 60 (30 for Junior)
For prices of other courses and rentals, visit the official website.
St Andrews Links Hours
- You can access the place by making early booking (at least 2 days prior).
How To reach St Andrews Links by Public Transport
- By Bus: Adj Woodburn Terrace (3 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Andrews before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Andrews and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting St Andrews Links
94.63% of people who visit St Andrews include St Andrews Links in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.49% of people start their St Andrews Links visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see St Andrews Links
93.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Andrews Links
St Andrews Links Trips
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Edinburgh, Inverness, St Andrews from MumbaiBy: Guest UserCity: Edinburgh, Inverness, St Andrews
2 Views9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Edinburgh, St Andrews, Inverness from MumbaiBy: Guest UserCity: Edinburgh, Inverness, St Andrews
St Andrews Links, St Andrews Reviews
A classic course. If your lucky you’ll get to play. Or they’ll be hosting a tournament that will give a chance to walk the course. We saw the St Andrews Links Trophy on a beautiful, sunny day. It’s well worth the walk and the visit. The course looks so inviting yet is a massive challenge if you are not spot on.
The greatest place on Earth. For any golf fan this is the ultimatum. No negatives what so ever.
Had a wonderful day. Played Castle Course. Harder than I am used too, but views were amazing. The staff were very gracious and very helpful. Will definitely return.
Strathtyrum should be an easy course but the greens are tricky! It is in great condition and the food and service in the clubhouse is excellent.
Worth every cent to play on such a historic and scenic golf course, not to mention quite difficult with the elements of Scottish weather. Would highly recommend to any golfer, talk about a bucket list accomplishment !!! It’s always our favorite golf story and never fails to remind us how amazing it truly is !