Everyone who steps into the Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf has the same experience. They breathe in the cool breeze from the mountain top gazebo and instantly feel refreshed. The 8 waterfalls, caves and a 65 feet Spanish ship are tucked deep in theheart of Fiesta Falls with the 18-hole miniature golf and it is a must do to include in your tour to this mini golf course. Listen to the waterfalls, watch birds fly below you, feel the fresh air, relax and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience.
Fiesta Falls Mini Golf is located next to La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites on beautiful St. Augustine Beach and offers a breath-taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. Fiesta Falls offers a more stimulating lighted course at night, as well as two private places that are idyllic for birthday parties or any exceptional occasion. One of these sites overlooks the ocean and golf course and the other is located on the grounds. Both of these private areas are free with the purchase of a golf game. There are multi coloured golf balls which look like chewing gum balls.
A miniature golf is an informal version of golf played on a small putting course, each hole of which involves negotiating an obstacle such as a small-scale tunnel, bridge, or hill. Miniature golf, also known as mini golf or crazy golf, is an offshoot of the sport of golf focusing solely on the putting aspect of its parent game. It is played on courses consisting of a series of holes, usually a multiple of 9, similar to its parent, but characterized by their short length, usually within 10 yards from tee to cup. The use of artificial putting surfaces such as carpet, AstroTurf and or concrete, a geometric layout often requiring non-traditional putting lines such as bank shots, and artificial obstacles such as tunnels, tubes, ramps, concrete, metal, fiberglass forms, and moving obstacles such as windmills. Miniature golf retains many of these characteristics but without the use of any props or obstacles, it is purely a mini version of its parent game. For extra challenge play at night. The giant boat is attractive and surrounded by blow-up gators, sharks & whales swimming in the lagoon. There is some algae growing in the lagoon for an authentic touch.
Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf Travel Tips
- Adults over 80 and children under 3 can play for free.
- Rates are subject to change, and so are hours of operation, so please call (904) 461-5571 for assistance.
- Group rates and bus parking are available for advance bookings. Please call ahead.
- Birthday parties are fun at Fiesta Falls. Call for details about their package that includes mini golf and the use of their deck for your birthday party.
- However it is not very stroller friendly.
- All kinds of games indoors and out.
- Pricing is great and you can choose from different packages. Fun for the whole family.
- Enjoy the ice cream that is offered at the Fiesta Fall resort.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf
- For Adult: $ 9
- For Child: $ 8
- Playa Chac-Mool Mexican Restaurant; Mexican
- Mango Mango's Caribbean Grill & Bar: Caribbean
- Jacks Bar B Que: American, Barbecue, Bar, Chicken Wings
- Beachcomber Restaurant: Seafood
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in St Augustine before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Augustine and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.99% of people who visit St Augustine include Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf