How to Reach St Augustine
HOW TO GET TO ST AUGUSTINE
- By Air: St. Augustine has one public airport. It has six runways, with three water runways for seaplanes. Today, in addition to private flights and tour helicopters of Saint Augustine, Frontier Airlines provides service to Trenton, and Washington. The airport accommodates most private and corporate jets.
- By Train: Jacksonville is the nearest large city with an Amtrak station. It is served by the Silver Star and Silver Meteor Miami - New York City routes.
- By Taxi: Ben Rides, Town Car Service. This is by far the easiest transport method to work into your itinerary planner.
- By Bus: Bus service is operated by the Sunshine Bus Company. Buses operate mainly between shopping centres across town, but a few go to Hastings and Jacksonville, where one can connect to JTA for additional service across Jacksonville. Trip Planners can make use of the online website schedule.
- By Car: St Augustine can easily be reached by car. Interstate 95 is just west of the city. Take exit 318 if traveling south on I-95, exit 298 if traveling north on I-95.
HOW TO GET AROUND ST AUGUSTINE
- By Tram: There are trolleys, trains, and horse drawn carriages to take you around the historic sites. The public transport here is charming.
- By Bus: The Sunshine Bus Company operates bus routes between the St. Augustine Airport on U.S. 1 and the historic district via San Marco Avenue and the Greyhound bus terminal on Malaga Street.
- By Taxi: Call Yellow Cab.