Are you looking for what to do in St Augustine?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!: the franchise’s oldest Odditorium is here! They say its haunted. Check out the death masks of famous celebrities.
- St Augustine Lighthouse and Museum: A tour of what it’s like to live and work at the station. Give yourself an hour to take in the sights.
- Florida’s Oldest House: A house, two museums, an exhibition gallery, an ornamental garden, and a museum store.
- Alligator Farm Zoological Park: Immacuately maintained. Make sure to get here at feeding times!
- Fort Mose Historic State Park: The site of America’s first free black settlement area.
Below we have a list of things to do in St Augustine and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your St Augustine getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to St Augustine with confidence.