Tonaquint Nature Center107 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1851 S Dixie Dr, St. George, UT 84770, USA, St George, United States
- Phone: +1-4356274590
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, Nature
Tonaquint Nature Centre is popular for educational activities and tours arranged all year round. Geared towards both children as well as adult, the centre has Family Nature nights and Wild Wednesdays that offer you an opportunity to know your surroundings better and have an exciting camping experience. The park itself has 8 tennis courts, a volleyball court, restrooms, walking trails, a playground area of children, covered pavilions and a picnic area along with a BBQ pit and an amphitheatre. The entire area is perfect for spending an afternoon at and if you truly are a nature’s child, do try to opt for a camping trip arranged by the centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tonaquint Nature Center
- Wild Wednesdays: Free
- The Family Nature Night: Free
Tonaquint Nature Center Hours
- Wild Wednesdays: Held on the third Wednesday of each month at 12:00 pm, except for June and July. The summer Wild Wednesday are held at 7:00 pm.
- Family Nature Nights: Held on the first and third Mondays of the month at 7:00 pm.
How to Reach Tonaquint Nature Center
- By Bus: At Tonaquint Park 600 W @ Dixie Dr (3.22 kilomeetrs)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in St George before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St George and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.37% of people who visit St George include Tonaquint Nature Center in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.67% of people start their Tonaquint Nature Center visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tonaquint Nature Center
90.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tonaquint Nature Center