Castle Rock50 Votes Currently Open
- Address: N2690 Castle Rock Rd, St Ignace, MI 49781, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-9066438268
- Tags: Geological Formation, Family And Kids
Castle Rock is a limestone stack which has geological significance. It rises fifty-nine meter over the Lake Huron. The stack was created by erosion of the surrounding land area. If you can successfully climb at the top of the castle then you will get an opportunity to explore the majestic view of the Mackinac Island and surrounding area. From May to October the castle remains open daily for individuals and groups. To capture your memory, take a snap of yourself in front of the Babe and Paul Bunyan. You can also check out the gift shop at the entrance of Castle Rock.
How to Reach Castle Rock
- Rented car / taxi
- Castle Rock Address: N2690 Castle Rock Rd, St Ignace, MI 49781, USA, United States
- Castle Rock Contact Number: +1-9066438268
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit St Ignace include Castle Rock in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.44% of people start their Castle Rock visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Castle Rock
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Castle Rock
People normally club together Mystery Spot and Wms Gaming while planning their visit to Castle Rock.